- If you wish to buy or sell shares you need to register your interest by emailing or posting a completed “Register of Interest” form to the Share Registrar, City West Community Financial Services Ltd, PO Box 304, Pyrmont NSW 2009. Alternatively, the form may be obtained by typing the following Internet address into your web browser:http://www.bendigobank.com.au/public/community/our-branches/pyrmont/trading-shares-lvm
Note A – tick the box required on the form to ensure you understand the unique aspects of the model and the necessary privacy requirements.
Note B – Warnings on the site are given regarding security issues over emailing the form via the internet.
- The Share Registrar will notify Bendigo Bank Web Services and your interest will be added to the City West Community Financial Services Pty Ltd Community Bank® Trading Shares – Register of Interested Parties section on its website.
- The Share Registrar will notify you via mail or email of the ID number of your registered interest.
- The Share Registrar reviews the Register of Interest to identify potential buyers/sellers.
Note C – The City West Community Financial Services Pty Ltd Board is not involved in setting the price of any share trade.
- Interested investors are advised of possible counterparties by the Share Registrar and contact details are provided (this will only occur where privacy consent is provided).
- You as, the Buyer/Seller then contact the counterparty to negotiate the sale/purchase of shares.
- The Buyer obtains the Share Purchase Form from the website or the branch and completes the details in conjunction with the seller and submits this to the Share Registrar for City West Community Financial Services Pty Ltd Board approval.
Note D – the Company’s constitution contains limits on shareholdings and provides for the Board to have discretion to refuse to permit a transfer of shares.
- The Board reviews the Share Purchase Form and approves/declines the trade. The Board then notifies the buyer and seller of their decision via mail.
- If the trade receives Board approval, the Buyer pays the seller with no involvement from the City West Community Financial Services Pty Ltd. The Buyer lodges a Security Transfer Form (obtained from the website or the branch) with the Share Registrar.
Note E – Stamp Duty may be payable by the Buyer. The City West Community Financial Services Pty Ltd Certificate of Incorporation advises that this company is registered in NSW. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ascertain whether Stamp Duty is payable by checking with the NSW Revenue Office at www.osr.nsw.gov.au/taxes/transfer_shares/ email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 1300 139 814. If Stamp Duty is payable, the buyer must pay the Stamp Duty & get the Security Transfer Form stamped prior to lodging with the City West Community Financial Services Pty Ltd Share Registrar.
- On receipt of the Security Transfer Form, the Share Registrar arranges the issue of a share certificate to the buyer. This is undertaken via the company’s auditors:
AFS & Associates P/L, Bendigo,
Phone: 03 5443 0344
Further information can be obtained by contacting
The Share Registrar,
City West Community Financial Services Pty Ltd,
Pyrmont Community Bank, PO Box 304, Pyrmont NSW 2009