CITY WEST PYRMONT PENINSULA
About the City West Pyrmont Peninsula Monopoly Project
A uniquely Pyrmont board game could be the gift of choice for many this festive season.
City West Community Financial Services (CWCFS) is the community company behind the Darling Park Community Bank® branch of Bendigo Bank. CWCFS has developed a special local edition of the iconic Monopoly board game. Along with numerous local businesses, CWCFS has lent its support to the project which will in turn fund local City West community projects.
The Monopoly board game features many special and unique local landmarks and locations. It’s a fun and innovative way of celebrating our local community while also helping fund projects to support others in need.
The game will be launching at Christmas in Pyrmont on Sunday 25 November at Johns Street, 3-8pm.
Our Pyrmont Monopoly board game would make an excellent gift for your friends and family.
SPECIAL: Buy one for $25 (was $60) or two for $40
The monopoly game is available for pickup at your Darling Park Community Bank® Branch.
To Order your copy of the City West Pyrmont Peninsula Monopoly Game, please follow the following instructions.
- Click on the Order Button below and fill out your name, email address and best contact number.
- You will then be taken to Paypal to make a payment. Please ensure you include your mailing address.
- On confirmation of payment, Paypal will send you an email. Please make sure you keep this email as this will be your receipt and proof of payment.
- Please present your receipt and proof of payment to Bendigo Darling Square to pickup your copy (AVAILABLE NOW).
- Important – Please also look out for an email from us subject – “Confirm your subscription” in your inbox. Click on the confirm button in the email so we can send you email notifications and updates. (If you do not see this, please check your Junk folder)